Monday, July 27, 2020

CoViD-19


Things I never imagine do happen.  Take for example Covid-19.  I was aware of this disease back in January and February but it just seemed so distant.  March rolled around and the sh*t started getting real.  I was in the process of renewing my massage certification, which is another story in itself, when cases starting popping up all over the US and especially in the state where I live.  I finally instituted some over-the-top cleaning guidelines on March 16.  It was clear that how we were going to do business from then on was going to bear different.  During the day on March 16, I decided to shut things down for a while.  It wasn’t an easy decision as business had been rather stellar.  Three days later, the State shut down all massage therapists for over a month and a half.


Again, it was clear that the process for receiving a client, the physical bodywork and receiving payment was somehow going to need to change.  At the time, HOW, was the big question.  Time has since passed and guidelines have been put into place.  I will talk more about them in another post.

Keep on, keeping on.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment